When You’re at the Range,
You Need a Steady Hand…
and a Steadybag®
• Support your rifle, pistol, or scope on any surface (including rocks, railings, logs, or branches) to improve accuracy
• Ready to use in seconds – no wasted time setting up or stowing away
• Works with standard or custom stocks
• Durable, watertight, made in the USA
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Why lug a heavy rifle sled out to the range? The Steadybag® comes with a carry handle and a shoulder strap that lets you carry it any way you like, so you can simply place it and aim without any lengthy setup. When it’s time to pick up and move, just chuck it in your backpack and you’re on your way.
Steadybag® is made in the USA in our own workshop from expedition-grade materials. Thousands of custom-milled polypropylene beads are first sewn into their own inner liner; then that bag is securely sewn into the water-resistant outer casing. The amount of fill is precisely calculated so that one side of Steadybag conforms to the supporting surface while the other side securely cradles your firearm or spotting scope.
No matter which rifle, handgun, or spotting scope you use, Steadybag will support and cushion it. Wherever you use it, Steadybag® will stay dry and help absorb the recoil of just about anything but a howitzer. It does its job so well, we don’t know of an easier way to sight in a new weapon.